Terms of Service Eunico Infotech is a local commerce and cash management platform and acts as such by creating, hosting, maintaining and providing Services to you via the Internet. Eunico Infotech provides its Services to customers/businesses through 'PLATA' mobile application (“PLATA App”), which acts as a container for human-atm based cash transaction and inventory based local commerce with ad facilities (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Services”). PLATA facilitates services in connection with transactions for products or services concluded on and through the PLATA App, physical store or any individual both within PLATA network. By using the Services, you acknowledge and agree that PLATA is not a bank and the Services should in no way be construed as the provision of banking services. PLATA offers its services in compliance with local laws and regulations.
1. It is the responsibility of the sellers to share updated product list along with their respective prices on the platform and has to make sure that it is frequently updated. Eunico Infotech Pvt Ltd (PLATA) is not responsible in any way for inaccurate item and price list.
2. The buyers and sellers should take their own responsibility of receiving and handing over the ordered products. Eunico Infotech Pvt Ltd (PLATA) does not check or verify or take any responsibility of you or the items that are being delivered to you by the delivery partner.
3. Eunico Infotech Pvt Ltd (PLATA) has the right to report you if you are found receiving, delivering or trading any illegal or harmful substance during the delivery or after you have availed the Doorstep delivery or pick-up services through the official platform of Eunico Infotech Pvt Ltd (PLATA)
4. Eunico Infotech Pvt Ltd (PLATA) has the full rights to terminate your request for any services without giving any reason.
5. Eunico Infotech Pvt Ltd (PLATA) is not liable to any code of misconduct, misbehaviour or any harmful or insulting acts between the Buyer and Seller before, during, and after the purchase to delivery procedure where on Eunico Infotech Pvt Ltd (PLATA).
6. The sellers shall ensure that the delivery items are packed properly and according to the type of products that needs to be packed and delivered. Eunico Infotech Pvt Ltd (PLATA) shall not be liable to any leakage, spillage or damaged to any item due to packaging and / or while delivery by the delivery partner.
7. The Buyers and Sellers must agree to provide as much information as possible on the Platform with respect to the products /services both the parties wish to deliver / purchase/ want to avail, using the Eunico Infotech Pvt Ltd (PLATA) marketplace platform.
8. Eunico Infotech Pvt Ltd (PLATA) can access your current location if you ‘Allow’ for a better service to you.
9. You understand and acknowledge that Eunico Infotech Pvt Ltd (PLATA) itself does not engage in any buying and selling of products or items.
10. You understand and acknowledge that Eunico Infotech Pvt Ltd (PLATA) is not responsible for the quality and quantity delivered. However you can forward your grievances to the seller through the platform.
11. You understand that Eunico Infotech Pvt Ltd (PLATA) is an online marketplace platform and it facilitates trade between the buyers and sellers. Eunico Infotech Pvt Ltd (PLATA)is not involved in any selling between the two trade parties and not involved in transaction of any party.
12. The sellers are solely responsible for the contents that they will provide, i.e. the product listings that includes price, fees, legal disclosures (if any), product description, product availability, content regarding offers, sales promotion etc.
13. Transactions must comply with the Eunico Infotech Pvt Ltd (PLATA) terms and policies.
14. The sellers are responsible for their transactions and providing and displaying privacy terms, sales terms, or any other terms applicable to deal with the buyers.
15. Eunico Infotech Pvt Ltd (PLATA). are not responsible for processing, dealing, trading, paying on behalf of, or accomplishing any sales that relates to the transactions.
16. The Sellers are responsible for the promotion and content of the sales (if any), other terms (if any) that the sellers want to apply on the service for the users. Eunico Infotech Pvt Ltd (PLATA) is not responsible for any of the aforementioned regarding sales promotion and content.
17. For sales, the sellers are responsible for managing, accomplishing, paying for any sales that result from the product listings provided by the seller.
18. The sellers are responsible for collecting, withholding, remitting, determining and reporting all the applicable duties, fees, taxes, additional charges (if any) for the sales relating to transactions for the ordered products via Eunico Infotech Pvt Ltd (PLATA).
19. The buyers and sellers hereby agree, understand and acknowledge that the payments and transactions are processed by third-party payment processor, and with whom buyers and sellers are coming under a direct relationship with the payment processor third-party, in accordance with their terms and conditions and policies, and not by Eunico Infotech Pvt Ltd (PLATA).
20. Offer for providing sells and / or sales are strictly prohibited for the following:
Eligibility PLATA Services are currently available to customers with an active Indian mobile number, a smartphone and having a bank account in India.
Registration In order to use the full spectrum of PLATA Services, You need to register on the PLATA App and provide Us with accurate and complete information. You are also required to keep your accounts and contact information complete and updated at all times. Any account found to contain incorrect and/or outdated information will be suspended.
Mobile Number Upon downloading the PLATA App, You have to necessarily allow permission to PLATA to send an SMS to your number, which allows PLATA to verify Your mobile number and register Your device. This is a mandatory security step, and You accept that PLATA has the sole right to not allow you to use Your PLATA app without the completion of this step. It is Your responsibility to provide Your correct mobile number so that We can communicate with You via SMS. You understand and agree that if We send you an SMS but You do not receive it because Your mobile number on file is incorrect or out of date, blocked by your service provider, or you are otherwise unable to receive SMS, We shall be deemed to have provided the communication to You effectively. Please note that if You use a spam filter that blocks or re-routes SMSes from senders not listed in Your contacts, you must ensure that PLATA SMSes are marked as trusted as 'not-spam', so that you will be able to view the Communications we send to you.
Email Address It is Your responsibility to keep Your primary email address up to date so that We can communicate with You electronically. You understand and agree that if We send you an electronic communication but You do not receive it because Your primary email address on file is incorrect, out of date, blocked by your service provider, or you are otherwise unable to receive electronic Communications, We shall be deemed to have provided the communication to You effectively. Please note that if You use a spam filter that blocks or re-routes emails from senders not listed in Your email address book, you must add email@example.com to your email address book so that you will be able to view the Communications we send to you. You can update your primary email address at any time by logging into the PLATA App. If Your email address becomes invalid such that electronic communications sent to you by Us is returned, We may deem your account to be inactive, and You will not be able to transact any activity using your PLATA Account until We receive a valid, working primary email address from you.
Device Information The device (smartphone) on which You download PLATA App and use during registration, shall become Your registered device and it's details shall be stored by us.
Any Other information We may ask for and store additional information to either extend more Services or even as additional requirement for continuing the existing Services or sub-services.
You must be the beneficial owner of the Account, and conduct business only on behalf of yourself. Username and PasswordYou must be the beneficial owner of the Account, and conduct business only on behalf of yourself.
If you are a business entity, you agree that all officers, employees, agents, representatives and others having access to the username and/or password have been duly authorized by you to use the Services on your behalf and to legally bind you. You shall be responsible for all actions by current and former officers, employees, agents, representatives and others, regardless of whether authorized by you, that access the Services using the business' user name and password.
We collect and generate various data points about you. Data by which you are identified is termed as “Personal Data”. Personal Data does not mean information that is freely available or accessible in public domain. Your Privacy is of utmost importance to us and protection of your Personal Data is a key commitment for us. We are governed by the provisions of applicable law in India including the Information Technology Act 2000 and the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 to maintain the privacy of your Personal Data.
A. Personal Data
Personal Data we may collect from you are as under: 1. Personal details (e.g. name, contact details including, residential address, date of birth, documents such as identity card / PAN / Voter ID / driving license, and/or education details) provided by you to us to avail various products/services from us. 2. Your details including transaction history, balances, payment details, for effecting transfer of monies through various payment channels provided by us. 3. Financial details (e.g. income, expenses, and/or credit history) needed as part of request for some of our products/services; 4. images of documents/ photos required to avail any of our products/services. 5. Voice recordings of our conversations with our customer care agent with you to address your queries/grievances; 6. Employment details (e.g. occupation, positions held, employment history, salary and/or benefits) as part of our record retention for credit/various product evaluations or required under applicable law including Prevention of Money Laundering (Maintenance of Records) Rules, 2005 7. Opinions provided by you to us by way of feedback or responses to surveys; 8. information obtained from your mobile device by way of using our app like device location, communication information including contacts and call logs, device information (including storage, model, mobile network), transnational and promotional SMS/app notifications.
B. Sharing of your personal data
Any Personal Data that we have access to shall never be shared without your consent. In various processes / submission of applications of product/service offerings, we even seek your explicit consent to use / share your Personal Data. In our business and operational processes, we only share the data on a partial and “need-to-know” basis to designated personnel or partners or service providers. We will share your data with competent/ legal/statutory/regulatory agencies / authorities or partners/service providers acting on our behalf (as the case may be) in following cases: 1. only for enabling the provision of the products/services availed by you, strictly on a “need to know” basis and subject to applicable laws. 2. it is directed or required by legal/regulatory / statutory / governmental authorities under applicable laws/regulations though a legally obligated request. 3. it is required by financial institutions to verify, mitigate or prevent fraud or to manage risk or recover funds in accordance with applicable laws/regulations.
C. Usage of personal data
We use your Personal Data in our business activities for providing our or our partners’ products/services and to perform, among other actions, the following: 1. to facilitate the transactions or report on these transactions; 2. to undertake research and analytics for offering or improving our products/services and their security and service quality; 3. to check and process your requirements submitted to us for products/services and/or instructions or requests received from you in respect of these products/services; 4. to share with you, updates on changes to the products/services and their terms and conditions; 5. to take up or investigate any complaints/claims/disputes; 6. to respond to your queries or feedback submitted by you; 7. to verify your identity for us to provide products/services to you; 8. to carry credit checks, screenings or due diligence checks as lawfully required by us; 9. to monitor and review products/services from time to time; 10. to undertake financial/regulatory/management reporting, and create and maintain various risk management models; 11. for conducting audits and for record keeping purposes; 12. for selective offers and promotions.
IV. Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures
We take various steps and measures to protect the security of your Personal Data from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. We use latest secure server layers encryption and access control on our systems. Our safety and security processes are audited by a third party cyber security audit agency from time to time. We have provided multiple levels of security to safeguard your app by Login/Logout option that can be enabled by you. Please do not share your Plata login, password and OTP details with anybody.
D. Policy Review and Updates
Charges:1. Membership is free for Consumers. 2. Membership for business owners is: a. Rs 199/Month – For local commerce only. Eunico Infotech reserves the right to change its fee policy from time to time. In particular, Eunico Infotech may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all the existing services offered. In such an event, we reserve the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the fee policy shall be posted on the website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees.